Cable Deployed Dredge
Our cable deployed dredge pump with the optional water jetting ring can be suspended from a crane, excavator, telehandler or other machines for optimal solids pumping. This cable deployed dredge pump setup spans from 4-inch to a 12-inch pumps. Production measures at 100-450 cubic yards per hour of material, at distances over 2000-ft.
- Centrifugal design is highly efficient at moving liquids
- Can transport large volumes of low viscosity liquids in a short period of time
- Able to work medium to low head
- Our industry-leading, high-performance impeller design provides more flow with less horsepower for lower operating costs
- Able to pump hazardous fluid
An innovative new dredge was designed and constructed by PB-MK for the demonstration. The dredge was constructed in modules for trucking to the job site as non-permit loads. The modular design permitted the dredge to be assembled efficiently without re-welding of major components.
Dredge Pump Advantages
- Can pump hazardous liquids
- Low friction losses
- Quiet operation
- Highly efficient
- Minimal wear