Submersible Agitator Dredge Pump
Our submersible slurry agitator pump with the optional cutterhead attachment can be suspended from a cable and deployed from a crane, telehandler, or similar machines for optimal solids pumping and dredging. This cable deployed dredging system setup spans from 4-inch to a 12-inch pumps. Production measures at 100-450 cubic yards per hour of material, at distances over 2000-ft.
- Centrifugal design is highly efficient at moving liquids
- Can transport large volumes of low viscosity liquids bomined with sand and silt in a short period of time
- Able to work medium to low head
- Our industry-leading, high-performance impeller design provides more flow with less horsepower for lower operating costs
- Able to pump hazardous fluid
- Solids-handling capabilities
High-Quality Slurry Hose
Newly Engineered, Highly Abrasive Resistant, Inner Rubber Compound
DAEHose is the best slurry hose on the market and can handle highly abrasive slurry at pressures of up to 150 PSI. The inner rubber liner consists of abrasion-resistant rubber with the highest quality. The outer cover is developed with aging resistance and corrosion-resistant material.
DAE slurry discharge hose excels in dredging applications and other pumping applications in mining, oil, chemical, wastewater, and other demanding industries.
Dredge Pump Advantages
- Can pump hazardous liquids
- Low friction losses
- Quiet operation
- Highly efficient
- Minimal wear
Get in Touch