H840 Flooded Suction Pumps
DAE Pumps H840 Flooded Suction Pumps are heavy-duty centrifugal horizontal pumps with an 8-inch intake and a 4-inch discharge that provides a flow rate of up to 2850 GPM. The non-clogging H840 horizontal flooded suction pumps pass solids up to 3-inches and are easy to start since they are already primed.
The DAE Pumps H840 heavy-duty pumps are an ideal fit for oil & gas, agriculture, industrial, wastewater, and many other industry applications. These affordable and reliable ready-to-operate pumps minimize downtime and improve productivity by pumping solids with ease using non-clog impellers. The H840 is available in diesel and electric variations. The sturdy horizontal flooded suction pumps are made of a variety of metals, including ductile iron, hi-chrome, stainless steel, and duplex stainless steel, to best fit your flooded suction pumping application.
The H840 is part of the H-Series horizontal flooded suction pumps, which offer a variety of other sizes, flow rates, and speeds.
- Automatic self-priming systems
- Heavy-duty construction
- Flow rate up to 2850 GPM (647 m³/h)
- Passing 3” (76 mm) solids
- Diesel and electric variations
- Enclosed impeller for higher efficiency
- Anti-wear, no leak mechanical seal
- Available for fully-automatic continuous priming
- Front adjustable wear plate
- Hardness > 600BHN wears better than standard cast iron
Discharge Size: 4″ (101 mm)
Max Capacity: 2850 GPM (647 m³/h)
Solid Handling: 3” (76 mm)
Max Head: 470’ (143m)
Impeller Diameter: 17.5″ (444 mm)
Max Power: 300 HP
Max Operating Speed: 2000 RPM