Cable Deployed Pumps
Cable deployed pumps are primarily used for pumping out material from deeper underwater or deep pits in areas with wells or deep groundwater. These pumps require the use of a cable and pulley system to ensure the pump is able to reach the required depth, but also to able to be be maneuvered effectively.
- Slurry pump design is highly efficient at moving 40-60% concentration of solids and abrasive materials
- Can transport large volumes of high viscosity liquids in a shorter period of time
- Able to work medium to low head
- Our industry-leading, high-performance recessed impeller design provides more flow with less horsepower for lower operating costs
- Non-clog pump designed for passing objects up to 9 inches.
Cable Deployed Pump Advantages
- Pump harder to reach depths
- No critical tolerances
- Quiet operation
- Highly efficient
- Minimal wear