- Centrifugal design is highly efficient at moving liquids
- Can transport large volumes of low viscosity liquids in a short period of time
- Able to work medium to low head
- Our industry-leading, high-performance impeller design provides more flow with less horsepower for lower operating costs
- Able to pump hazardous fluid
Custom Pump Curve
A pump curve is a graphical representation of a pumps flowrate against a certain level of head. Using a pump curve that is accurate for your application will greatly help in selecting the correct pump, ultimately saving you time and money.
Pump curves are developed from data gathered during testing of the pumps performance at the manufacturer’s facility and provides the end-user with a graph of how the pump will operate over a set range. To build the pump curve, our engineers compile several variables including type of material, fluid viscosity, distance to pump, target GPM, and factors that are job-specific. This ensures the most efficient pump is recommended for your project.
Centrifugal Pump Advantages
- Can pump hazardous liquids
- Low friction losses
- Quiet operation
- Highly efficient
- Minimal wear
Get in Touch