Horton 125 Mobile Generator – 100 kW / 125 kV / 300.8 Amps at 240 V / 23 Hours
The DAE Pumps Horton 125 mobile generators are the industry’s most robust generators. The Horton 125 mobile generators are essential tools for worksites with moving equipment and operations with multiple projects and locations, offering a full range of powers. These backup power generators range up to 100 kW / 125 kVA while providing 23 hours of continuous runtime.
The DAE Pumps Horton mobile generators are the industry’s leading diesel generators for supplying uninterrupted power with exceptional performance for any electrical power need. Reliable and durable Horton 125 mobile generators are tested and engineered for long-life performance. These industry best mobile power generators cover all types of power needs from construction and mining sites, to power plants, events, and critical segments.
Horton 125 industrial power generators are packed with features that make operating, transporting, and maintaining as easy as possible. These generators consist of an alternator, diesel engine, cooling system, electrical distribution, and control systems – all enclosed within a sound attenuated enclosure fabricated from powder-coated galvanized steel. Take them wherever you need to go for mobile and portable access to power.
The Horton 125 is part of the Horton Series Generators which offer a variety of sizes, power, configurations, and more to match your needs.
Horton 125 Mobile Generator
- Double Runtime: Over 40 hours of fuel tank capacity provides longer runtime between fill ups and optimum site autonomy.
- Corrosion Resistant Canopy: 1000-hour salt test.
- Quick Power Stability: Reach stable power in less than 6-seconds.
- Dual Stage Filtration: Dust separation system and heavy-duty filtration system prolongs the life of your generator.
- Safe and Easy Movement: Adaptable to whatever your jobsite demand.
- Easy Access and Service: Large doors provide easy access.
- Integrated Door Sealing System: Provided watertight and soundproof seal.
- Multi-Voltage Switch: Modify voltage output in seconds.
- Easy-fill System: Exterior simple fill system for fuel and DEF.
Rated Prime Power 3Ø – 100 kW / 125 kVA
Rated Standby Power 3Ø – 101 kW / 127 kVA
Amp Capacity @ 480V – 150 Amps
Amp Capacity @ 240V – 300 Amp
Amp Capacity @ 208V – 300Amps
Amp Capacity @ 240V – 271 Amps
Amp Capacity @ 120V – 2 x 271 Amps
Runtime – 23 Hours
2 x NEMA 5-20R & 2 x 125/250V 50A CS6364
Power Distribution – Terminal Board 5 Wire
The Horton 125 Mobile Generators are prime power, multi-voltage, sound attenuated, mobile generator. They are powered by a John Deere Tier 4 Final, liquid-cooled, four-cylinder diesel engine. The engine offers a 127kW top rating and comes with a 170-gallon fuel tank. The reliable John Deere engines are specially designed for keeping high uptime in their respective industrial applications and are used by companies around the world.
The main power is connected from the alternator through a 3 position voltage selector switch to the main power cubicle. The cubicle
incorporates all power distribution, controls, sensing and protection devises. Also includes 4 convenience Receptacles: 2 x NEMA 5-20R & 2 x 125/250V 50A CS6364
✓ 3position Voltage Selector Switch (VSS)
✓ Current transformer x 3 (1 each leg)
✓ Single main breaker w/shunt trip
✓ Individual breakers for each receptacle
✓ Convenience receptacles located on outside of unit for easy access
✓ Terminal board for hard wiring
✓ Cam-Lock external quick connect (available as option)
✓ External emergency stop switch (recessed)
✓ Neutral bonded to Ground with a removable bonding link accessible in the control cubicle
DAE Pumps Horton 125 power generators use alternators built for heavy-duty continuous application with marine winding protection. We use Leroy Somer alternators with AREP excitation systems for superior starting capabilities. The AREP system uses two independent auxiliary windings located in the main stator to send supply voltage to the AVR.
The Horton 125 control system uses a fully diagnostic DeepSea 7310 ECU controller with a large 3-inch display, that is intuitive and easy to operate with all functions conveniently at your fingertips. The controller manages the engine ECU operating system and several safety warnings and shutdowns on various parameters.
- Complete user-friendly configuration and easy-to-use high-level system control & monitoring
- Clear accurate power measurement information
- Protects generator against overload
- CAN & alternator speed sensing
- 3-phase generator sensing
- Large backlit display
Factory Options Available (extra)
- Cold start kit (120V block heater, 0W40 synthetic motor oil)
- Cam-Lock quick connections (5x400A)
- LoJack (Stolen Vehicle Recovery System)
- Telematics System (DSE Webnet System)
Horton 125 Mobile Generator