Solids Handling Pumps
Submersible Pump Systems
Pump Configuration Options
- Vertical or Horizontal Mounting
- Submersible / Immersible
- Electric or Hydraulic Powered
- Trailer / Skid Mountable
Need Help Selecting a Pump?
If you need help selecting the most efficient pump for your project, call us at (760) 821-8112.
Custom Pump Curve
A pump curve is a graphical representation of a pumps flowrate against a certain level of head. Using a pump curve that is accurate for your application will greatly help in selecting the correct pump, ultimately saving you time and money.
Pump curves are developed from data gathered during testing of the pumps performance at the manufacturer’s facility and provides the end-user with a graph of how the pump will operate over a set range. To build the pump curve, our engineers compile several variables including type of material, fluid viscosity, distance to pump, target GPM, and factors that are job-specific. This ensures the most efficient pump is recommended for your project.
Get in Touch
- Capable of Pumping Wide Array of Materials
- Large Selection of Pumps and Configurations
- Easily Pump Abrasive and Gritty Material
- Higher Tolerance Between Impeller and Pump Casing, Allowing Larger Solids
- Low Maintenance