Mobile Light Towers
DAE Pumps SITE Mobile Light Towers are the industry’s highest-quality mobile light sources. SITE mobile light towers are easy to set up and provide over 150 hours of lighting, the longest runtime in the industry. These easy to operate and maintain light towers provide maximum power within a very small footprint. The powerful light sources illuminate more than 53,000 sq. ft. of area, providing ideal lighting for any activity. Rely on DAE Pumps light towers for lighting road and bridge construction, general job sites, mines, special events, sporting events, parking lots, refineries, military, police, and many other outdoor or indoor activities.
The SITE light towers are available in diesel-powered LED or Metal Halide, and electric-powered LED lighting. Innovative and fully directional lens design maximizes the light coverage and reduces lighting waste. These high-quality mobile lighting towers provide an average of 20 lux of light solutions for turning dark areas into clear brilliantly lit conditions.
A robust canopy and solid metal mast construction protect the SITE mobile light towers against tough conditions. Additionally, the vertical mast design brings extra safety measures to the mobile lighting towers and reduces the setup time so you can light the area in just a couple of minutes. The fuel economy on the SITE light towers is over 60% more efficient than other lighting towers, allowing you to run necessary lighting longer and without losing the quality of light.
SITE Diesel Light Towers
SITE diesel-powered light towers offer the best performance at high altitudes and in the most extreme environments; thanks to its 8kW engine. In addition, the extended fuel tank and the low consumption, allow longer run times between refueling. The canopy ensures maximum protection of internal parts.
SITE Electric Light Towers
SITE electric-powered light towers operate reliably throughout the most demanding conditions found at construction sites, outdoor events, and temporarily public installations. Plug and Light technology plug into any power source – including auxiliary power, an electric generator, or directly from the grid – to provide hours of consistent, bright light throughout the light tower’s extended lifespan.
WHY CHOOSE SITE MOBILE LIGHT TOWERS
1. Lower Total Cost of Ownership than Competitors
- Resale Value
- Fuel Consumption
- Compact Footprint
- Save 400 Gallons Per Year with LED
2. Engineered for Your Application
- Unique Design with Rear Fines in Order to Improve Driver and LED Cooling
- Unique Lens Having a Better Light Distribution
- Super Silent: As Low As 63 dBA @ 23ft
3. Solid Construction
- Limit Ambient Temperature
- High-Performance Class
- Mast & Winch Stress Test: 1,000 Cycles
- Extra Safety Features: Hydraulic Vertical Mast and Aluminum Casting LED Lamps
- Lowest Fuel Consumption in the Market.Only 0.185 Gallons Per Hour
- Compact Footprint Improves Fleet Efficiency on Transport and Installation
- Spillage Free Frame Comes Standard
5. High Uptime Serviceability
- Easy Access Thanks to 2 Large Doors
- 400 Hours Service Interval
- 3 Year Warranty LED(Chip) and Drivers
- Heavy-Duty LED Lamps IP 67: 30,000 Hrs Life Expectancy
6. Leader in LED Chips and LED Optics
- LED Directional Optics are Made of Glass Offering Correct Light Distribution
- LED Lamps Have a High CRI (Color Rendering Index Score. They Represent Colors Better Than Standard Metal Halide Lamps
- LED Lamps Have an Aluminum Casting Which Provides Heavy-Duty Protection and Robustness Under Intense Use
Need Help Selecting A Mobile Light Tower?
For help selecting the most efficient light source for your project, call us at (760) 821-8112 or submit a request.
Applications of Light Towers
Mobile and fixed industrial lighting towers are used in a variety of applications including:
- Road work
- Bridge Construction
- General Job Sites
- Mining Operations
- Concrete Pours
- Site Preps
- Parking Lots
- Sporting Events
- Emergency Services
- Special Events
- Oil Exploration
- Military / Police / Firefighters
- And Much More