Diver Operated Dredge Pump
Our Diver Operated Dredge design is a submersible dredge system designed for precision pumping below the waterline. This system supports up to three divers simultaneously, dramatically increasing overall production rates. Our versatile diver dredge systems can be outfitted with an electric or hydraulic motor. Owing to the non-clog design, enjoy production rates of 75 to 300 cubic yards of material per hour with little to no downtime.
These units are fully submersible and are deployed underwater.
- Handles solids up to 2.5-inch
- Electric or hydraulic powered
- Fully submersible
- Up to 30% solids
- Supports 300+ ft. of suction hose
- Pump distances of 2000+ ft.
Our pumping equipment exhibits low turbidity, which helps keep the water clear of sediment, increasing the overall production rates for your dive team.
Diver Opearted Dredge Pump
Get in Touch
- DAE Pumps Growler 5000 is ideal for removal of sediment, contaminants, tailing and cleaning to provide for safer navigation, reformation of shorelines and seafloor and other use at: