Horton 45 Mobile Generator – 36 kW / 45 kVA / 108 Amps at 240V / 30 Hours
The DAE Pumps Horton 45 mobile generators are the industry’s most robust generators. Horton 45 mobile generators are essential tools for worksites with moving equipment and operations with multiple projects and locations, offering a full range of powers. These backup power generators range up to 36 kW / 45 kVA and provide 30 hours of continuous runtime.
The DAE Pumps Horton mobile generators are the industry’s leading diesel generators for supplying uninterrupted power with exceptional performance for any electrical power need. Reliable and durable Horton 45 power generators are tested and engineered for long-life performance. These industry-best mobile power generators cover all types of power needs from construction and mining sites, to power plants, events, and critical segments.
Horton 45 industrial power generators are packed with features that make operating, transporting, and maintaining as easy as possible. These generators consist of an alternator, diesel engine, cooling system, electrical distribution, and control systems – all enclosed within a sound attenuated enclosure fabricated from powder-coated galvanized steel. Take them wherever you need to go for mobile and portable access to power.
The Horton 45 is part of the Horton Series Generators which offer a variety of sizes, power, configurations, and more to match your needs.
Horton 45 Mobile Generator
- Double Runtime: Over 30 hours of fuel tank capacity provides longer runtime between fill ups and optimum site autonomy.
- Corrosion Resistant Canopy: 1000-hour salt test.
- Quick Power Stability: Reach stable power in less than 6-seconds.
- Dual Stage Filtration: Dust separation system and heavy-duty filtration system prolongs the life of your generator.
- Safe and Easy Movement: Adaptable to whatever your jobsite demand.
- Easy Access and Service: Large doors provide easy access.
- Integrated Door Sealing System: Provided watertight and soundproof seal.
- Multi-Voltage Switch: Modify voltage output in seconds.
- Easy-fill System: Exterior simple fill system for fuel and DEF.
Rated Prime Power 3Ø – 36 kW / 45 kVA
Rated Standby Power 3Ø – 40 kW / 50 kVA
Amp Capacity @ 480V – 54 Amps
Amp Capacity @ 240V – 108 Amp
Amp Capacity @ 208V – 125 Amps
Amp Capacity @ 240V – 90 Amps
Amp Capacity @ 120V – 2 x 90 Amps
Runtime – 30 Hours
2 x NEMA 5-20R & 2 x 125/250V 50A
Power Distribution – Terminal Board 5 Wire
The Horton 45 Mobile Generators are prime power, multi-voltage, sound attenuated, mobile generator. They are powered by an Isuzu Tier 4 Final, liquid-cooled, four-cylinder turbocharged and charge air cooled diesel engine with a 50 kW top rating and a fuel efficiency of 1.8 gallons per hour at 50% load and comes with a 73-gallon fuel tank allowing 40+ hours of runtime before adding fuel. The reliable Isuzu engines are specially designed for keeping high uptime in their respective industrial applications and are used by companies around the world.
The main power is connected from the alternator through a 3-position voltage selector switch to the main power cubicle. The cubicle incorporates all power distribution, controls, sensing, and protection devices.
DAE Pumps Horton 45 power generators use alternators built for heavy-duty continuous application with marine winding protection. We use Leroy Somer alternators with AREP excitation systems for superior starting capabilities. The AREP system uses two independent auxiliary windings located in the main stator to send supply voltage to the AVR.
Horton 45 control system is a fully diagnostic ECU controller with a large 3-inch display, that is intuitive and easy to operate with all functions conveniently at your fingertips. The controller manages the engine ECU operating system and several safety warnings and shutdowns on various parameters. The controller is powered by a main On/Off switch located next to the unit.
- Complete user-friendly configuration and easy-to-use high-level system control & monitoring
- Clear accurate power measurement information
- Protects generator against overload
- CAN & alternator speed sensing
- 3-phase generator sensing
- Large backlit display
Factory Options Available
• Cam-Lok quick connections (5 x 400A)
• LoJack® (Stolen Vehicle Recovery System)
• Telematics system (DSE Webnet System)
• Cold start kit (120V block heater, 0W40 synthetic engine oil)
Horton 45 Mobile Generator