Horton 70 Mobile Generator – 56 kW / 70 kVA / 168 Amps at 240V / 27 Hours
The DAE Pumps Horton 70 mobile generators are the industry’s most robust generators. The Horton mobile generators are essential tools for worksites with moving equipment and operations with multiple projects and locations, offering a full range of powers. These backup power generators range up to 56 kW / 70 kVA and provides 27 hours of continuous runtime.
The DAE Pumps Horton mobile generators are the industry’s leading diesel generators for supplying uninterrupted power with exceptional performance for any electrical power need. Reliable and durable Horton 70 power generators are tested and engineered for long-life performance. These industry best mobile power generators cover all types of power needs from construction and mining sites, to power plants, events, and critical segments.
Horton 70 industrial power generators are packed with features that make operating, transporting, and maintaining as easy as possible. These generators consist of an alternator, diesel engine, cooling system, electrical distribution, and control systems – all enclosed within a sound attenuated enclosure fabricated from powder-coated galvanized steel. Take them wherever you need to go for mobile and portable access to power.
The Horton 70 is part of the Horton Series Generators which offer a variety of sizes, power, configurations, and more to match your needs.
Horton 70 Mobile Generator
- Double Runtime: Over 40 hours of fuel tank capacity provides longer runtime between fill ups and optimum site autonomy.
- Corrosion Resistant Canopy: 1000-hour salt test.
- Quick Power Stability: Reach stable power in less than 6-seconds.
- Dual Stage Filtration: Dust separation system and heavy-duty filtration system prolongs the life of your generator.
- Safe and Easy Movement: Adaptable to whatever your jobsite demand.
- Easy Access and Service: Large doors provide easy access.
- Integrated Door Sealing System: Provided watertight and soundproof seal.
- Multi-Voltage Switch: Modify voltage output in seconds.
- Easy-fill System: Exterior simple fill system for fuel and DEF.
Rated Prime Power 3Ø – 56 kW / 70 kVA
Rated Standby Power 3Ø – 60 kW / 75 kVA
Amp Capacity @ 480V – 84Amps
Amp Capacity @ 240V – 168Amp
Amp Capacity @ 208V – 168Amps
Amp Capacity @ 240V – 162.5Amps
Amp Capacity @ 120V – 200 Amps
Runtime – 27 Hours
2 x NEMA 5-20R & 2 x 125/250V 50A CS6364
Power Distribution – Terminal Board 5 Wire
The Horton 70 Mobile Generator is a prime power, multi-voltage, sound attenuated, mobile generator. They are powered by an Isuzu Tier 4 Final, liquid-cooled, four-cylinder turbocharged and charge air-cooled diesel engine with a 75kW top rating and a fuel efficiency of 2.54 gallons per hour at 50% load and comes with a 110-gallon fuel tank allowing 40+ hours of runtime before adding fuel. The reliable Isuzu engine is specially designed for industrial applications and is used by companies around the world, keeping high uptime in their respective applications and is designed to run at full load for extended periods.
Horton 70 control system is a fully diagnostic DeepSea 7310 ECU controller with a large 3-inch display, that is intuitive and easy to operate with all functions conveniently at your fingertips. The controller manages the engine ECU operating system and several safety warnings and shutdowns on various parameters.
- Complete user-friendly configuration and easy-to-use high-level system control & monitoring
- Clear accurate power measurement information
- Protects generator against overload
- CAN & alternator speed sensing
- 3-phase generator sensing
- Large backlit display
Factory Options Available
- Cold start kit (120V block heater, 0W40 synthetic motor oil)
- Cam-Lock quick connections (5x400A)
- LoJack (Stolen Vehicle Recovery System)
- Telematics System (DSE Webnet System)
Horton 70 Mobile Generator