HAWK VISION RTK GPS Dredge System with Real-Time Positioning
RTK GPS Dredge Positioning System for Excavators. This system allows for precise dredging by any operator and reduces guesswork, maximising production. RTK GPS is used to calculate this.
What is RTK GPS?
Real-time Kinematics or RTK GPS is a survey-grade precision GPS that gives dredge excavator operators the exact location of the bucket or hydraulic attachment underwater. A base station is used as a fixed point, which works in tandem with RTK GPS to provide the highest precision possible. The base station is like a True North that the unit can always calibrate to. This provides accuracy to less than an inch instead of feet, which is critical when a dredging project needs high precision.
All HAWK products are simple to install to your excavator to assist with a wide range of excavation, construction, and dredging projects.
Rent OR Buy HAWK Equipment
RTK GPS Dredge & Dig System
Our new RTK GPS system can be attached to a dredge pump, clamshell, or bucket, so you always know exactly where you’re dredging. This prevents over- or under-dredging, which is important for maintaining the stability of the area. It also helps you avoid damaging any underground utilities or other sensitive areas. For example, if you were to dig a hole without first checking for underground utilities, you could potentially damage or even break a water or gas line.
- DREDGEPACK/HYPACK compatible
- Wireless physical base station or Internet-based connection
- Rugged user interface tablet with locking machine mount
- All-inclusive hardware
- Rapid deployment from rugged Pelican cases
- Solar Base Station. 110VAC or 12VDC battery with solar panel compatible base station included in kit
- Marine Dredging from Land OR Barge
- Mechanical OR Hydraulic Dredging
- Dry Material Mass Excavation with Buckets
- Clam Shell or Grab Dredge Compatible
HAWK Related Products
Check out our full line of excavator accessories designed to aid with a wide variety of construction and excavation, including dredging.