Gear pumps are one of the most common types of positive displacement pumps because of their consistency in the processing fluids and the types of fluids that flow through them. The gear pump provides a constant volume of fluid caused by the passing of liquids like oil, chemicals, and a variety of slurries between the teeth of two meshing gears and the casing that causes the suction.
DAE Pumps offers economical rotary gear pumps of multiple types and sizes. No other gear pumps can match the performance and durability of the DAE Pumps gear pumps. Because of the close tolerance between the gears and casing, most gear pumps are highly susceptible to wear, but the DAE Pumps gear pumps outperform others with a non-clogging performance, ease of maintenance, and superior quality parts. Our pumps process a wide range of viscosities and are ideal for handling fluids at high pressures and low flow rates. DAE Pumps rotary gear pumps are widely used in chemical installations to pump high viscosity fluids. They are one of the most common types of pumps for moving corrosive liquids and hydraulic fluid power applications.
DAE pumps gear pumps provide consistency in moving a variety of slurry materials and are suitable for several industries like paints, food processing, chemicals, oil & gas, and others. Our rotary gear pumps are available in cast iron, ductile iron, steel, and stainless steel materials. Contact DAE Pumps to customize a pump to your specific needs.
Tulare Internal Gear Pumps
The Tulare gear pumps process a wide range of viscosities and is ideal for handling fluids at high pressures and low flow rates. These leading rotary gear pumps are widely used in chemical installations to pump high viscosity fluids and are commonly used for moving corrosive liquids. They can handle viscosities up to 2M SSU offering a flow rate of up to 1,600 GPM, and pressure to 200 PSI.
At DAE Pumps, we pride ourselves on the quality and performance of our pumps by providing complete solutions for all your liquid and slurry pumping needs. We offer slurry hoses for transferring materials, flow meters, hydraulic power units, and other accessories. All our parts are always in stock and available for immediate shipping to anywhere in the US and the world. Get the right pump size and power for the job. Let us help you select the perfect pump for your next projects.
There are many types of positive displacement pumps that work best for a variety of different applications and uses. DAE Pumps provides multiple types and sizes of PD pumps. In addition to the industry’s best gear pumps, we also sell affordable lobe pumps, vane pumps, screw pumps, piston pumps, plunger pumps, and diaphragm pumps. Check out all our positive displacement pumps.
DAE Pumps also manufactures a variety of centrifugal pumps: submersible slurry pumps, self-priming pumps, flooded suction pumps, and heavy-duty dredge pumps. Contact a DAE Pumps support member to help you find the best pump for you.
Internal Gear Pump
External Gear Pump
Rotary Gear Pump Applications
DAE Pumps rotary gear pumps apply to a variety of application that includes the following and many others:
Selecting a Gear Pump
Finding the rotary gear pump that is right for your specific application can be challenging. There are many different options, sizes, and designs, but typically, your application will dictate which one you choose. In addition to the choice of an internal gear pump or an external gear pump, there are additional factors to consider. When considering a rotary gear pump, take into account all the following like fluid viscosity, flow, duty cycle, differential pressure, abrasiveness, corrosion, and temperature.
Determining the right pump relies on many factors. Is the viscosity of the fluid high or low viscosity? Chocolate or oil? Then you should identify the flow rate. At what speed should the liquid be dispensed. The duty cycle is a factor in determining the type of pressure. Does the gear pump need to provide continuous or intermittent discharge? The differential pressure rating changes when using different viscosities. The abrasiveness, corrosiveness, and temperature of the fluids are all factors in the type of metals used for the gear pump, internal components, and seals.
A trained DAE Pumps representative is here to help. Contact us today!
Features of DAE Pumps Rotary Gear Pumps
- Replaceable rotor skirt bushing provides high-pressure operation while reducing overhung loads. On both packed box and mechanical seal heavy-duty models, the throttle bushing located directly behind the rotor provides additional shaft support and seal cavity throttling.
- High strength gear teeth provide quiet, smooth pumping flow. Standard high strength gear material eliminates the need for special steel fitting.
- Unique internal pressure-lubricated idler pin reduces wear by continuously cooling and lubricating the idler pin and bushing.
- Seal cavity venting provides a continuous flow of liquid through the seal cavity, ensuring cooling. Maintains seal cavity at low pressure reducing seal face load and increasing seal life.
- Deep end feed area offers improved performance under low inlet pressure conditions and/or high viscosity liquids.
- Unique back pull-out design allows service and maintenance without disconnecting pump housing from the piping.
- No-Leak Pressure Relief Valve O-ring design on relief valve allows for adjustment during operation, without leakage.
- Easy Motor Center Height Adjustment Foot brackets are centrally located under pump ports, providing better pump and piping support. Multiple centerline height enables simple and inexpensive bases.
- Multiple Port Positioning Interchangeable 90º or 180º housings with multiple port sizes on most models. Eight different port positions in 45º increments make installation faster and easier.