Tide 1075 – 63kW / 84HP
Tide 1075 – 63kW / 84HP
DAE Pumps Tide1075 Drainage Pumps can be used for many purposes. The robust design ensures that you have the power, reliability and simplicity of operation you require. DAE Pumps Tide1075 pumps can move liquids with solids of up to.5 inches. These slurry pumps can process material up to 10 inches in diameter via an 84 HP motor. The 60Hz pump can be ordered in either 460V or 480V.
Pumps Tide 1075 are built to last. They are the most versatile pumps available thanks to their unique seal system and modular design. The Tide 1075 pumps are easy to install and use.
DAE Pumps offers a full range of submersible drainage pumps that are specifically designed for water draining. Pumps are made for many industries. They are beloved for their user-friendly design, easy-to use Gulfport pumps and are the best choice in dewatering pumps.
- Water density up to 9.18 lb/gal
- Top discharge
- Solid handling .5-inches
- pH values from 5 to 8
- Ensures protection against water leakage from the cable entry
- Unique aluminum alloy offers the perfect combination of strength, lightweight, and corrosion resistance
- Class F motors, with thermal switches in each winding
- Pump design ensures all-round motor cooling for better performance
- High-chrome (55HRC) impellers provide higher wear resistance
|Max. power input||kW||75.0|
Your dewatering needs are our top priority. Our electrical submersible pumps support all your dewatering application needs for drainage, slurry, and sludge. Visit our dewatering applications section to learn more about various types of dewatering needs.
These applications call for pumps designed specifically for handling corrosive and abrasive materials and their solid contents.
The Gulfport D1010S Submersible Drainage Pumps handle either clean or dirty water, even with small solids up to .5-inches with the best performance and efficiency. The unique aluminum alloy design offers the perfect combination of strength, lightweight, and corrosion resistance.
Applications: general dewatering, groundwater, raw water, and construction sites
Get turnkey solutions that include dredge hoses, slurry flow meters, power units, and more. Choose from multiple sizes of slurry hoses for the transferring of materials, wireless flow meters for measuring the flow rate in gallons per minute of liquid, and power units for operation. Parts are always in stock and available for immediate shipping to anywhere in the US and the world.
Diver Opearted Dredge Pump
- DAE Pumps Growler 5000 is ideal for removal of sediment, contaminants, tailing and cleaning to provide for safer navigation, reformation of shorelines and seafloor and other use at: