Screw Pumps C6000 Range
DAE Pumps Screw Pumps C6000 Range Series are designed principally to handle clean lubricating liquids within the viscosity range of 33 to 14,000 SSU and temperatures up to 250°F. Their primary use is in the wide variety of process applications found in pumping lubricating oils, fuel oils, and their derivatives such as additives, grease, and bitumen/asphalt.
The type 7 insert has been re-designed to form a pump in its own right, without the need for an additional casing, primarily for direct machine mounting and tank top versions. The type 7 insert retains dimensional interchangeability with its predecessors, types 5 and 6, concerning the critical dimensions for mounting in new and already installed C6000 series pump casings.
Type 7 offers a much improved and extended range yet retains all the interchangeability required for servicing the existing pump population.
Cast iron casings have been upgraded to Ductile iron (SG iron) to improve these critical pressure-containing components’ reliability and integrity. This upgrade enhances the acceptability of the product of oil industry installations.
- Silent running
- Environmentally acceptable for site operators
- Pulse free flow
- Ensures no emulsification of liquid, ideal for shear-sensitive liquids
- Vibration free
- No costly foundations are required nor transmitted vibration through the system to downstream equipment
- Compact design
- Lower capital cost and space-saving installation
- High operational speed
- No intermediate speed reducers required; can run directly from high-speed power take-off, e.g., gearboxes
- High volumetric efficiency
- Low running costs
Screw Pump C6000 Range Usage
DAE Pumps Screw Pump C6000 Range can be used on any clean lubricating liquid chemically compatible with construction materials.
- Lubricating Oil
- Hydraulic Oil
- Distillate Fuel Oil
- Residual Fuel Oil
- Crude Oil
- Bitumen / Asphalt
- Printing Inks
The lower viscosity limit is two cSt (gas oil at ambient temperature). This limit ensures that there is sufficient film strength for hydrodynamic support. The upper viscosity limit of 1750 cSt is determined by the standard mechanical seals’ operating limit. At reduced speed and an alternative mechanical seal, viscosities up to 5000 cSt can be accommodated.
The Screw Pumps Machine range is designed for medium pressure high flow applications on clean liquids.
- Lube Oil Transfer
- Fuel Oil Transfer
- Orimulsion Transfer and Firing
- Fuel Oil Pumping and Heating Sets
- Duplex Pump and Filter Sets
- Rail/Road Car Loading and Unloading
- Hydraulic Power Packs
- Watertight Door Operation
- Elevator / Lift Pumps
- Variable Pitch Propeller Control
- Bitumen Production and Loading
- Fats Transfer
- iscose Production
Get turnkey solutions that include dredge hoses, slurry flow meters, power units, and more. Choose from multiple sizes of slurry hoses for the transferring of materials, wireless flow meters for measuring the flow rate in gallons per minute of liquid, and power units for operation. Parts are always in stock and available for immediate shipping to anywhere in the US and the world.
- DAE Pumps Growler 5000 is ideal for removal of sediment, contaminants, tailing and cleaning to provide for safer navigation, reformation of shorelines and seafloor and other use at: