Screw Pumps H-Range
The DAE Pumps Screw Pump H-range is designed for high-pressure applications on clean liquids. It is constructed with a renewable sleeve and either cast or fabricated steel casing and features a mechanical seal and an optional integral relief valve as standard. Custom casing designs can be accommodated to meet client dimensions and specifications. All our casing designs are made to be as durable and long-lasting as possible to protect your investment best. We understand that every client has different needs, so we offer various customization options to ensure that you get exactly what you need.
Pumps can be supplied bare shaft or assembled with the driver in various arrangements, including vertical tanktop, pedestal, and baseplate options, with a spacer or non-spacer couplings and nonspark guards.
Screw Pumps H-Range
|Capacity||0.6 to 87.0 M3/hr||3 to 380 USGPM|
|Discharge Pressure||up to 138 Bar||2000 Psi|
|Suction Pressure||to meet most requirememts||to meet most requirememts|
|Viscosity||2 to 1750 cSt||33 to 8100 ssu|
|Temperature||-20 to +200 C||-4 to 390° F|
NOTE: *Higher suction pressures and viscosities can be accommodated on request.
- Silent running
- Environmentally acceptable for site operators
- Pulse free flow
- Ensures no emulsification of liquid, ideal for shear-sensitive liquids
- Vibration free
- No costly foundations are required nor transmitted vibration through the system to downstream equipment
- Compact design
- Lower capital cost and space-saving installation
- High operational speed
- No intermediate speed reducers required; can run directly from high-speed power take-off, e.g., gearboxes
- High volumetric efficiency
- Low running costs
Screw Pump H-Range Usage
DAE Pumps Screw Pump H-Range can be used on any clean lubricating liquid chemically compatible with construction materials.
- Lubricating Oil
- Hydraulic Oil
- Distillate Fuel Oil
- Residual Fuel Oil
- Crude Oil
- Bitumen / Asphalt
- Printing Inks
The lower viscosity limit is two cSt (gas oil at ambient temperature). This limit ensures that there is sufficient film strength for hydrodynamic support. The upper viscosity limit of 1750 cSt is determined by the standard mechanical seals’ operating limit. At reduced speed and an alternative mechanical seal, viscosities up to 5000 cSt can be accommodated.
The Screw Pumps Machine range is designed for medium pressure high flow applications on clean liquids.
- Lube Oil Transfer
- Fuel Oil Transfer
- Orimulsion Transfer and Firing
- Fuel Oil Pumping and Heating Sets
- Duplex Pump and Filter Sets
- Rail/Road Car Loading and Unloading
- Hydraulic Power Packs
- Watertight Door Operation
- Elevator / Lift Pumps
- Variable Pitch Propeller Control
- Bitumen Production and Loading
- Fats Transfer
- iscose Production
Get turnkey solutions that include dredge hoses, slurry flow meters, power units, and more. Choose from multiple sizes of slurry hoses for the transferring of materials, wireless flow meters for measuring the flow rate in gallons per minute of liquid, and power units for operation. Parts are always in stock and available for immediate shipping to anywhere in the US and the world.
- DAE Pumps Growler 5000 is ideal for removal of sediment, contaminants, tailing and cleaning to provide for safer navigation, reformation of shorelines and seafloor and other use at: