Peak Series Open Flow Pumps
The DAE Pumps Crest series heavy-duty open flow pumps are suitable for: low or high viscous, pure, neutral, aggressive, pasty, and abrasive liquids.
These durable pumps use gentle-action rotating rollers to compress the hose instead of hard fixed shoes. This allows the rollers to gently rotate and compress the hose, losing minimal power from surface friction. The pump’s gentle rollers reduce power consumption significantly. The crest series comes in different materials for multiple types of applications and allows for easy access for quick cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance.
Peak Series Open Flow Pumps
- Fully self-priming
- Damage-free continuous dry running
- No Mechanical seal nor packing gland
- Suitable for abrasive, corrosive, or viscous fluids
- Easy installation, operation, and maintenance
- Reversible flow
- Low sound level
- Perfect volumetric flow
- Accurate & repeatable dosing & metering
- Long life and greater reliability
- Lowest cost of ownership
- Stainless steel screws
- The best total cost of ownership
- High-quality with a long hose life
- Faster and easier maintenance
- Better Service
- Competetive Lead time
- Attractive Pricing
- Low Shear
- Predictable performance with subsequent cost savings
- Available in many different sizes for flow rates up to 635 GPM
Open Flow Pump Applications
DAE Pumps open flow pumps are used in a variety of applications. Find out more about open flow pump applications or contact a DAE Pumps representative for which pump is right for you!
Water/Wastewater – Lime water, granular activated carbon (GAC), sodium hypochlorite, ferric chloride, sodium bisulfite, fluoride, polymers, aqueous ammonia, potassium, permanganate, caustic soda, and many more
Mining/Quarries – Sludge, viscous fluids, mud, clay, fluids with high solid content, light concrete, lead sulfate, pyrite, SABX, cyanide, various acids
Chemical – Corrosive acids and bases, latex, alcohol, soap, shampoo, cleaning agents, nonaromatic solvents, chemical dosing, paint, water-based paint, acrylics, pigments, ink, wall coating
Food and Beverage – Yeast, diatomaceous earth, egg white and yolk, fats, olive oil, wine, semolina, water and salt mixtures, natural flavorings, bakery dough/batter, cream, sugar mills, molasses, liquid sugar, liquid protein,
General and Other Industries – Kaolin, pulp and paper waste sludge, manure, fertilizer, ceramic glaze, mold filling, titanium dioxide filter press feeding, building fibrous mortar, plaster, liquid cement
DAE Pumps Peak09N Open Flow Pumps – .33″ / 37 GPH / 140 RPM
The Peak09N Open Flow pump features a .33-inch (9mm) opening with a maximum volume of 37 GPH for consistent non-clog fluid pumping. This heavy-duty open flow pump is suitable for: low or high viscous, pure, neutral, aggressive, pasty, and abrasive liquids. Read More…
DAE Pumps Peak13N Open Flow Pumps – .5″ / 91.9 GPH / 140 RPM
The Peak13N Open Flow pump features a .5-inch (13mm) opening with a maximum volume of 91.9 GPH for consistent non-clog fluid pumping. This heavy-duty open flow pump is suitable for: low or high viscous, pure, neutral, aggressive, pasty, and abrasive liquids. Read More…
DAE Pumps Peak17N Open Flow Pumps – .66″ / 240.4 GPH / 140 RPM
The Peak17N Open Flow pump features a .66-inch (17mm) opening with a maximum volume of 240.4 GPH for consistent non-clog fluid pumping. This heavy-duty open flow pump is suitable for: low or high viscous, pure, neutral, aggressive, pasty, and abrasive liquids. Read More…
DAE Pumps Peak25N Open Flow Pumps – 1″ / 11.9 GPM / 140 RPM
The Peak25N Open Flow pump features a 1-inch (25mm) opening with a maximum volume of 11.9 GPM for consistent non-clog fluid pumping. This heavy-duty open flow pump is suitable for: low or high viscous, pure, neutral, aggressive, pasty, and abrasive liquids. Read More…
DAE Pumps Peak30N Open Flow Pumps – 1.25″ / 21.9 GPH / 120 RPM
The Peak30N Open Flow pump features a 1.25-inch (30mm) opening with a maximum volume of 21.9 GPM for consistent non-clog fluid pumping. This heavy-duty open flow pump is suitable for: low or high viscous, pure, neutral, aggressive, pasty, and abrasive liquids. Read More…
DAE Pumps Peak45N Open Flow Pump – 1.75″ / 61 GPH / 120 RPM
The Peak45N Open Flow pump features a 1.75-inch (45mm) opening with a maximum volume of 61 GPM for consistent non-clog fluid pumping. This heavy-duty open flow pump is suitable for: low or high viscous, pure, neutral, aggressive, pasty, and abrasive liquids. Read More…
Hose Benefits & Features
The superior quality of DAE Open Flow Pumps is one key to our success but, more importantly, it is the key to your success in everyday applications. DAE Pumps is always engaged with customers to provide quality hoses for superior performance in the market.
To reach that objective, DAE Pumps invests in high-quality raw materials and in an engineered design to perfectly balance strength and elasticity. The result of this effort is the DAE Open Flow Pump portfolio, which adds premium performances and a life cycle up to 30% longer* than the competition.
DAE OPEN FLOW PUMP
- Engineered designs with varying inner reinforcement layers (from 2 to 6) of braided polyamide are selected based on hose material and size.
- The outer layer is vulcanized to strict tolerances to ensure perfect compression.
- Best quality raw materials create an engineered compound to combine optimum mechanical and chemical characteristics.
- External raw surface (hose is not re-machined after production) retains the lubrication film between the
hose and shoe, reducing friction and heat generation to further extend hose life.
- Available in 7 different material compounds and 16 different sizes to cover a wide range of applications and pump sizes.
- A unique color code is located on the hose to facilitate material identification.
DAE OPEN FLOW PUMPS COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- Longer life: Up to 30% longer* than the competition due to design features listed above.
- Able to handle shear-sensitive fluids with minimal wear.
- Highly versatile.
- Available in different lengths retrofittable with most major competitive pumps.
- Once retrofitted with DAE Open Flow Pumps, competitive pumps reduce their TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) thanks to an extended mean time between failures.
LOW-PRESSURE TUBES FOR
Low-pressure tubes are available for DAE Open Flow Pumps in different materials and with different levels of reinforcement. We can divide low-pressure tubes into two families:
- Non-reinforced tubes – used mainly for very low-pressure transfer and dosing, can support fluid pressure up to 30 PSI.
- Reinforced tubes – can support pressures up to 60 PSI and are more suitable for light industrial applications.
Crest Open Flow Models
Model Size Capacity Revolutions
Peak09N 0.2″ 6 GPH 60 RPM
Peak13N 0.4″ 48 GPH 120 RPM
Peak17N 0.4″ 19 GPH 70 RPM
Peak25N 0.6″ 160 GPH 120 RPM
Peak30N 0.6″ 111 GPH 120 RPM
Peak45N 0.8″ 270 GPH 120 RPM
Crest20 3-Lobe 0.8″ 177 GPH 120 RPM
Crest25 1″ 10 GPM 140 RPM
Crest32 1.25″ 23 GPM 140 RPM
Crest40 1.5″ 36 GPM 140 RPM
CrestX40 1.5″ 42 GPM 120 RPM
Crest50 2″ 70 GPM 90 RPM
Crest65 2.5″ 91 GPM 90 RPM
Crest80 3″ 154 GPM 50 RPM
CrestX80 3″ 121 GPM 50 RPM
Crest100 4″ 238 GPM 45 RPM
Crest125 5″ 388 GPM 40 RPM
Get turnkey solutions that include dredge hoses, slurry flow meters, power units, and more. Choose from multiple sizes of slurry hoses for the transferring of materials, wireless flow meters for measuring the flow rate in gallons per minute of liquid, and power units for operation. Parts are always in stock and available for immediate shipping to anywhere in the US and the world.
- DAE Pumps Growler 5000 is ideal for removal of sediment, contaminants, tailing and cleaning to provide for safer navigation, reformation of shorelines and seafloor and other use at: