Crest05 Open Flow Pumps – .2″ / 6 GPH / 60 RPM
The Crest05 Open Flow pump features a .2-inch (5mm) opening with a maximum volume of 6 GPH for consistent non-clog fluid pumping. This heavy-duty open flow pump is suitable for: low or high viscous, pure, neutral, aggressive, pasty, and abrasive liquids.
The Crest05 is available for a variety of applications in multiple industries, including water/wastewater, mining/quarries, food/beverage, and others.
Crest05 is part of the Crest Series Open Flow Pumps, which offer a variety of sizes, flow rates, and speeds.
Crest05 Open Flow Pumps
- Fully self-priming
- Damage-free continuous dry running
- No Mechanical seal nor packing gland
- Suitable for abrasive, corrosive, or viscous fluids
- Easy installation, operation, and maintenance
- Reversible flow
- Low sound level
- Perfect volumetric flow
- Accurate & repeatable dosing & metering
- Long life and greater reliability
- Lowest cost of ownership
- Stainless steel screws
Open Flow Pump Applications
Water/Wastewater – Lime water, granular activated carbon (GAC), sodium hypochlorite, ferric chloride, sodium bisulfite, fluoride, polymers, aqueous ammonia, potassium, permanganate, caustic soda, and many more
Mining/Quarries – Sludge, viscous fluids, mud, clay, fluids with high solid content, light concrete, lead sulfate, pyrite, SABX, cyanide, various acids
Chemical – Corrosive acids and bases, latex, alcohol, soap, shampoo, cleaning agents, non aromatic solvents, chemical dosing, paint, water based paint, acrylics, pigments, ink, wall coating
Food and Beverage – Yeast, diato-maceous earth, egg white and yolk, fats, olive oil, wine, semolina, water and salt mixtures, natural flavorings, bakery dough/batter, cream, sugar mills, molasses, liquid sugar, liquid protein,
General and Other Industries – Kaolin, pulp and paper waste sludge, manure, fertilizer, ceramic glaze, mold filling, titanium dioxide filter press feeding, building fibrous mortar, plaster, liquid cement
Hose Benefits & Features
To reach that objective, DAE Pumps invests in high-quality raw materials and in an engineered design to perfectly balance strength and elasticity. The result of this effort is the DAE Open Flow Pump portfolio, which adds premium performances and a life cycle up to 30% longer* than the competition.
DAE OPEN FLOW PUMP
- Engineered designs with varying inner reinforcement layers (from 2 to 6) of braided polyamide are selected based on hose material and size.
- The outer layer is vulcanized to strict tolerances to ensure perfect compression.
- Best quality raw materials create an engineered compound to combine optimum mechanical and chemical characteristics.
- External raw surface (hose is not re-machined after production) retains the lubrication film between the
hose and shoe, reducing friction and heat generation to further extend hose life.
- Available in 7 different material compounds and 16 different sizes to cover a wide range of applications and pump sizes.
- Unique color code is located on the hose to facilitate the material identification.
DAE OPEN FLOW PUMPS COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- Longer life: Up to 30% longer* than the competition due to the design features listed above.
- Able to handle shear-sensitive fluids with minimal wear.
- Highly versatile.
- Available in different lengths retrofittable with most major competitive pumps.
- Once retrofitted with DAE Open Flow Pumps, competitive pumps reduce their TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) thanks to an extended mean time between failures.
LOW-PRESSURE TUBES FOR
Low-pressure tubes are available for DAE Open Flow Pumps in different materials and with different levels of reinforcement. We can divide low-pressure tubes into two families:
- Non-reinforced tubes – used mainly for very low-pressure transfer and dosing, can support fluid pressure up to 30 PSI.
- Reinforced tubes – can support pressures up to 60 PSI and are more suitable for light industrial applications.
- DAE Pumps Growler 5000 is ideal for removal of sediment, contaminants, tailing and cleaning to provide for safer navigation, reformation of shorelines and seafloor and other use at: